Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dude! Sweet Valentine

We are knee deep in Valentine season and I have so many projects to work on. First up is valentines for my little dude! Okay so he is 10 but I just couldn't see sending him to school with pink and red hearts. So I came up with a neutral valentine. I stamped on these little brown bags that I had in my stash...pretty sure I got them on a spectacular sale knowing that one day I would have THE PERFECT use for them...well her it is! No lovey dovey sentiment no ruffles no frills but the little bag is just the right size for a heart lollipop! hehe it is still for Valentines you know.
I simply stamped these bags with craft ink and a silver ink no big tricks...I had 36 to do so no frills is the name of the game!
Stay tuned for the valentines the girls and I are making and a Valentine Wreath that is in the works.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! the grunge look is so cool and manly... perfect for valentines from a 10 year old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I wished I had seen this earlier...so I could copy it :)

    Love all your crafting!

    ReplyDelete