Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas

I can't believe we are rounding to an end this year already. I have been enjoying a day of family and food and of course a little gift here are there.
As we are visiting with family I am away from all my usual crafting tools but still managed to make 2 pairs of PJ pants and to finish up a quilt for Singer. So grateful that each family I go to visit has a sewing machine. I am kinda a homebody and love to have all my own tools and machines to use but since I opted out of packing my machine in the car... beggars can't be choosers. :)

I have some fun news for the new year and January feels like it is already over cuz it is so packed full of busy crafty things.

Tune in for all the fun new announcements on the Monday the 30th of December.

As for now all the sweetest wishes of this Holiday Season to you and yours...Hope Santa brought you all the crafty tools you had on your list.

What was on your list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment