Here is what you need:
Printed "Hair Affirmation" 5x7
Ribbon to make hair bow or just your favorite clips
Ribbon (I used...May Arts 1.5 inch chevron and 7/8 Inch Grosgrain Horizontal Stripes)
hot glue gun and glue
silicon mat (keeps the hot glue where it needs to be..aka not on your kitchen table or counter)
Here is all you have to do:
1. Load printed "Hair Affirmation" into Beveled Edge Frame 5"x7" Item Number: 799593CR
2. Fold 5/8 inch White Elastic Ribbon in half and tie a knot. Wrap around frame.
3. Create bow or skip to step 7.
4. Fold ribbon in staggered loops as illustrated. The wider the loops the bigger your bow...so if you are anticipating a REALLY bad hair day go big! I recommend starting with 3 -inch loops.
5. Using needle and thread stitch along center of loops. Pull thread tight and wrap thread around center of bow and tie off with a knot. On a 3 inch piece of matching ribbon tie knot in center.
6. Wrap knotted ribbon around bow with knot facing at center of front and hot glue in place. Trim any excess ribbon and glue clip in place (I used a combo clip, I like to clip it to an elastic headband.)
7. Clip bows to elastic ribbon on frame. Now you are set and ready for your next morning routine.
Happy Crafting and may the Accessories be always in your favor!